Every single moment my mind whispers your name,
It shows the frequency of my remembrance in your head,
I don't understand what holds you back, Why can't you text...
It's already 12.00 and I feel we both are unable to rest...
I know I make you insane,
That's the reason I am giving you space...
I can't let you feel stuck midway,
I feel terrible when you are in distress...
No one can take this heart away,
Believe me I am always around your place.
Friday, 22 May 2026
Tick Tick in My Mind...
https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/serene-anime-scene-featuring-young-man-woman-lying-field-colorful-flowers-under-starry-night-sky-full-moon-shines-367089757.jpg?w=992
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Deepest Woods of SHIV
You will find me in the deepest woods at a pious place where "Shiv" resides, where time and logic transcends, where the heaven is...
-
You are my home, My space to relax, My everlasting heavenly light, My love, to whom I want to lean on... I want only your shoulder next to ...
-
Thinking about you every day and night, What this relation is bonding us tight? Now i got how imaginations make crazy, Where you and I am s...
-
When I learnt to stay alone, You came to hold me on, Many thunders I have faced alone, Tell me where were you all along? I shed tears i...

No comments:
Post a Comment