Friday, 12 June 2026

My Home

 You are my home,

My space to relax,

My everlasting heavenly light,

My love, to whom I want to lean on...

I want only your shoulder next to me,

When I am in the crowd or alone...

You are in my heart and soul,

Reminding me love is all about to hold.

Presence appears only as a word now,

As you have become an undeniable part of my core.

5 comments:

  1. Too good to express yourself 👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.
    How about this one?https://collectionfrommyheart.blogspot.com/2026/05/longing-for-you.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have gone through each of your blog. M saying. U r too intense in expressing and one can easily indulge in your feelings. U r master of master in expression to through writing. God bless u 👍

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s my pleasure 👍

    ReplyDelete

Shiv aur Keval Shiv

 Aap yaad aaye jab bhi ye aansu aankho me bhar aaye, Khushi me bhi pahle aap hi nazar aaye... In palko me ek hi sapna basa hai ki ab aap hi ...